Meeting attendance statistics, Proposal: replace siddharts with danofsatx as voting WG member

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:07:18 UTC 2014

On 06/19/2014 08:56 AM, Martin Bříza wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:42:44 +0200, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>>
>>> I propose that, effective immediately, Siddhart Sharma gets dropped from
>>> the list of voting WG members, and nominate danofsatx as the
>>> replacement.
>>
>> I'd prefer if Siddhart could respond to this thread and commit to doing
>> better.
>>
>> Lacking that, I'm +1
>>
>> -- Rex
>>

> +1 with this condition

Since I finally got my email issues straightened out (thanks, Outlook),
I thought I would acknowledge this thread.

I am honored to be considered for an "official" position on the KDE
Working Group. I am an avid user of KDE Plasma, having come back to it
from the hell that was KDE 3. While I am not a developer by any stretch
of the imagination, I am a tester and am willing to break things. As a
user, I feel I would bring a valuable viewpoint to the WG that maybe the
developers don't see.

For the record, I will not be at next week's meeting due to the RH300
class I will be attending (in Raleigh, if anyone cares).

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large