Fedora Plasma Product announcement

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Thu Mar 13 12:49:46 UTC 2014

Le Thursday 13 March 2014 07:12:11 Rex Dieter a écrit :
> On 03/13/2014 06:51 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >   The OP's question
> >
> > was whether this is meant to replace the KDE Desktop (which like it or
> > not is the term most people are used to). I still don't know the answer
> > to that question.
>
> OK, let's clear that up.  The answer is "yes"

Patrick is right that the page about "Fedora Plasma Product" should emphasis
about the KDE rebranding. Maybe the name of the product should be "Fedora KDE
Product", because I think that the product will not only put KDE Plasma
Workspaces at the center, but also most of the KDE applications that were in
the KDE spin.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau