Behaviour of system tray bandwidth indicator

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Fri Mar 21 13:03:17 UTC 2014

On 03/21/14 20:55, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 03/21/2014 07:54 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Progress, yes.  But supplying information which is not certain to be accurate, no.
>
> I guess we will have to agree to disagree then.

Kind of like what my wife does after shopping.  I ask her how much she spent and she tells me "no so much".  Later I go to pay the pizza delivery guy and find my wallet empty.   The inaccuracy leads to misunderstanding.

But, yeah, who looks at these indicators anyway.  :-)

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts