konqueror bug?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Thu Mar 27 14:12:34 UTC 2014

On 03/27/14 21:51, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Correction.  Rekong doesn't ignore the list.  It only sends the language
>> request listed at the top...
> So it looks like the handling of this is at application level.
>
> How does Konqueror behave if you switch to (View / View Mode /) KHTML?

No difference.  It still only requests the en-US page from the server.  But, since the server seems to have only defined the default page as en that doesn't match....but the next one zh-TW does and that is what gets served up.

I can see some folks faulting the server side.  But I can see the same issue being possible with German as there could be cases of Austrian German, Swiss German, and German German.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts