bluetooth mouse and kdm

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri May 9 06:02:56 UTC 2014

Hi Guys

I'm having a weird problem (is there any other kind?)

I have a logitech mouse that bluedevil can see and successfully pair. I have
no trouble on any account.

But for some reason, I do not get my mouse to move until after I log into an
account. After I log into an account my mouse works just fine and bluedevil
reports that my mouse is paired and trusted.

When I'm on the kdm the mouse does not move.

When I try to run blutooth-wizard, the program does not see my mouse at all

I've tried googling the problem with no success. I can't help but feel that
I'm missing something very simple, but I'm stumped.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

Eli

believed to be clean.