bluetooth mouse and kdm

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun May 11 04:25:30 UTC 2014

On Saturday 10 May 2014 22:21:11 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > I have a logitech mouse that bluedevil can see and successfully pair. I
> > have no trouble on any account.
> >
> > But for some reason, I do not get my mouse to move until after I log into
> > an account. After I log into an account my mouse works just fine and
> > bluedevil reports that my mouse is paired and trusted.
> >
> > When I'm on the kdm the mouse does not move.
>
> BlueDevil only runs in user sessions, not in KDM.

I kinda figured that Kevin. And when I log out back to kdm my mouse remains
working.

The computer was upgraded from F19 to F20. And from my research, that means
upgrade from bluez 4 to 5. Maybe there is some configuration file that needs to
be either removed or fixed. But I have no idea where to begin to look for it.

I realize that now I have now run off scope of this mailinglist. But maybe you
or somebody else knows?

Eli

believed to be clean.