kde-plasma-nm problem

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:29:26 UTC 2014

For the last few weeks, I've had an annoying intermittent problem with kde-
plasma-nm.  I'm connected to wired enet at work on my laptop.  I go home and now
connected to wifi, after sleep/resume.  But plasma-nm keeps showing a spinning
around graphic, and says it's connecting to the wired enet (which is not plugged
in).  I wouldn't care, but it's causing kde plasma-desktop to eat about 30% cpu.

I can stop it by clicking on plasma-nm and choosing 'disconnect' from the wired
enet.

--
-- Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it