Porting partitionmanager to Kf5 in f22

Mattia Verga mattia.verga at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 4 10:44:57 UTC 2015

Il 03/04/2015 11:23, Daniel Vrátil ha scritto:
> Hi, there's nothing special, you should only BR: kf5-rpm-macros and
> use %{cmake_kf5} instead of %{cmake}. You can look at some Plasma 5
> packages (kmenuedit, kscreen, powerdevil for example) to get the idea
> :) Cheers, Daniel
Thanks Daniel,
I've succesfully managed to build the new version under kf5.

Just another question: I see that partitionmanager now creates a config
file under /usr/share/config.kcfg dir named 'config.kcfg'.
I've already asked upstream to rename that file to a more specific
'partitionmanager.kcfg'. I'm wondering if there's a quick fix that I can
apply with a patch, or if it can cause any issue if I just build it and
release in f22 as it is now: can it cause any conflict with other kde
packages? Is it better to wait for upstream to fix it?.

Cheers,
Mattia