KDE spin bug reporting

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Wed Apr 15 03:22:26 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-13 05:50, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Robin Laing wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> New to the list, old time KDE user.
>>
>> I have had issues today installing Fedora using the KDE spin (F21) and I
>> want to report the bugs/issues I had.
>>
>> How/where to do I report them?
>
> Start with bugzilla.redhat.com against plasma-workspace component (unless
> you can think of something more specific).  We'll triage it from there.
> Please include details like video card/driver too (since I suspect that may
> be related).
>
> -- Rex

It isn't the workspace that is crashing.  It is the installer.  See my
response to Ed Greshko.  Once I have a place to report, I will attache
photo's of the screen.  It was during the installation.

I will be posting a rant to the fedora users list when I have re-edited
it after a very long day later tonight.

Robin