Removing disable idle system screenlock as default behaviour for Plasma 5

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Apr 26 10:43:08 UTC 2015

Am 26.04.2015 um 12:28 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
> Slightly OT: video players can prevent locking, but can they prevent the
> screen going dark? This happens to me all the time when watching a long
> video.

well, i disable all that "power savings" for the screen which don't save
anything measureable these days, when i want my screen locked or powered
off i do that on my own

when not it's on for good reasons like sit in front of the TV and due go
to the kitchen for a fresh beer take a quick look if something
interesting happended in my mailclient or messenger