Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Aug 9 11:38:38 UTC 2015

Reindl Harald wrote:

>>> you don't read the subject "Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma" which
>>> is essential *before* you post to a topic...... the important part is
>>> "KDE Plasma" and that we talk about *KDE* on the *KDE mailing list*
>>
>> I'm finding your (Reindl's) postings more and more difficult to parse.
>> Does "you don't read" mean "you should read"?
>> What exactly are you advising me to read?
>
> i statet *clearly* that you didn't read the subejct of the thread but
> felt the need to response unrelated stuff

Sigh.
You can take it that I always read the Subject of a posting
I am replying to, as I imagine do most people.

If you thought my post was "unrelated",
you should have directed your objection to the author of the post
I was responding to.

On an unrelated matter, I am surprised that a guru like you
(I am not being sarcastic, you have helped me in the past)
does not use a spelling-checker.
Your contributions frequently - maybe usually -
contain bizarre spellings, eg "statet", "subejct", "response".
(Admittedly there is a word "response", but my checker
would have questioned its use here.)

I usually read your posts, because I find you often say interesting things.
But I find a significant number of your contributions difficult to follow.

"Whatever can be said can be said clearly" (Wittgenstein)

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net