Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Aug 9 16:02:09 UTC 2015

Look folks.

This debate among several has degenerated into cursing... I think its time to
move on.

Those with a vote should vote as requested by Rex.

Everyone else... SHUTUP already

You are beating a dead horse. Its time for an executive decision and we all
have to live with it and subsequently make our choices.

I have stated my opinion that enough. So has everyone else... several times...
and it enough... and cursed each other several times.. and its enough

Move on.

Eli

believed to be clean.