proposal: switch default browser on plasma spin to firefox

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:12:02 UTC 2015

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> Rex Dieter wrote:
>> proposal passes.  I'll start work on implementing it tomorrow (as well as
>> integrating f23-kde-theme).
>
> What do we have feature freezes for? It is TOO LATE to implement this
> change for Fedora 23!

We can discuss the issue of when/how to implement this at tomorrow's kde-sig
meeting.  if the consensus of the group is to wait (after f23) to implement
this, I'll be happy to comply.

full disclosure: I personally see no need to wait, this isn't a "Feature" in
the classic sense, there's relatively little to be done to implement and
test it.

-- rex