proposal: switch default browser on plasma spin to firefox

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Aug 10 16:42:40 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>
wrote:

> how do you come to that conclusion?
>
> there are many applications installed by default and you can just remove
> them as long there are no dependencies - why should add Firefox to the
> default setup have a different handling from the viewpoint of the package
> manager?

Harald, I haven't come to any conclusion... that's why I asked the
question... I don't know.
I've installed programs in the past and then when I've tried to delete
them, they also try to delete another 100 or so packages
that weren't installed when I installed that program.

I just was concerned that Firefox would be automagically installed and my
settings would all be changed.