can't login more than once

Emilio Recio Emilio.Recio at jefferson.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:02:19 UTC 2015

Same thing is happening here. Everytime I login, I get a popup saying
that it has crashed. I also get many core dumps (as I changed my
ulimit). Is this a bug?

-e

On 08/21/15 13:32, Glenn Holmer wrote:
> This just started happening: I log in, and the progress bar freezes
> before showing the desktop. The journal shows a core dump for
> kactivitymanage. I can delete ~/.kde/ and I'm able to login again...
> once. When I log out and then back in, it freezes again.
>
> How do I get out of this?

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.