baloo-kcmadv in f20/kde-unstable repo

Rex Dieter rdieter at unl.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:24:28 UTC 2015

I don't recall any formal decision being made about including it by default.
Do you remember otherwise?

If a decision hadn't been made, I'd make a counter-proposal:
* hide the default kcm by default (but keep installed, so callers to 'kcmshell4 baloofile' still works)
* install baloo-kcmadv (by default, via deps or comps or whatever, don't care about implementation details), but *keep* the existing description, ie, "(Advanced)" to make it clear it is not the default one

-- Rex