Plasma 5 - Netwerk Settings panel only containing 1 tab entry

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 10:16:45 UTC 2015

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 06:43:55 AM Jan Swaelens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the reply. Yes I have it installed.
> Even when creating an logging on with a new user, they are not present -
> sounds like some structural problem in my setup.

The Proxy KCM was added to KIO Framework in 5.6.0, which is currently in
updates-testing  and in dvratil/kf5-next Copr.

Note that KDE 4 KCMs don't show up in Plasma 5 System Settings, so even if you
have Konqueror (which is still KDE 4), the KCM is not available in System
Settings in Plasma 5. A trick you can use to open KDE 4 KCMs in Plasma 5 is to
use kcmshell4 command line tool (see kcmshell4 --list for list of available
KDE 4 KCMs).

Cheers,
Daniel