Plasma Desktop - An internal system error has occurred.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jan 23 02:01:30 UTC 2015

Peter G.  wrote:
> They gave it 5 Karma! Shouldn't it have -5?

It got +5 karma so quickly because it fixed a critical regression in GNOME
PackageKit caused by the previous update. And of course, as always, nobody
bothers testing KDE, grrr…

> Do you think I should vote? Would that get their heads
> working? :D

Unfortunately, -1 votes on updates that were already pushed to stable
basically get ignored. Bodhi doesn't do anything with them (stable updates
are never unpushed), and the maintainer usually won't care either. Filing
bugs in Bugzilla is more effective.

        Kevin Kofler