Plasma 5 - Netwerk Settings panel only containing 1 tab entry

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Jan 28 10:05:27 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 28 January 2015 09:25:10 Jan Swaelens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to say that after updating today to latest framework and plasma
> I see all network options!
> Plasma 5.2 is looking very nice as well!
>
> thanks!

I agree, plasma 5.2 is working nicely and it is a real improvement (more polished) over the 4.x versions.

The single issue that I have since switching to 5 (from Daniel's repo) is that at the begin of the session all the windows are in Desktop 1, that it it does not remember the last session placement of the windows. To be clear, usually I use the browser in Desktop 4, if I log out and log in again the browser will be moved to the first Desktop. :-(

Regards,
--
José Abílio