KDE Clipboard issues

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Fri Jul 17 22:30:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Gerald B. Cox <gbcox at bzb.us> wrote:

> I'll let you know what upstream says...

Here is the reply, sorry for the delay in posting... unfortunately, don't
think it is going to help you much, but thought I'd post it anyway...

"I remember that quite some time ago I had similar problems when setting or
getting clipboard content too often. So maybe there is some other app that
misbehaves. This can easily happen if there are more clipboard managers and
they try to synchronize clipboard and X11 selection (they're fighting to
change the clipboard)."