GTK font sizes

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jun 18 03:18:11 UTC 2015

On 06/18/15 11:02, Felix Miata wrote:
> Ed Greshko composed on 2015-06-18 10:49 (UTC+0800):
>
>> On 06/18/15 09:49, Felix Miata wrote:
>>> Exactly which TB fonts do you want to change?
>> The UI fonts.
> That's not exact. Which UI fonts, all? Some? If some, which? Are the UI fonts
> used by TB not now the same size and style as the UI fonts in KDE apps?
>
> UI fonts that you want to be different from system fonts need to be changed
> according to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Pane_and_menu_fonts or by using a
> Mozilla/TB theme.

Sorry for the terse reply.  Was in a bit of a rush at that moment.

I'm talking about the folders area as well as the message list are.  Previously, in KDE 4, you'd go to "System Settings -> Common Appearance -> Application Appearance > GTK+ Appearance" and check the box for "Use my KDE fonts in GTK+ applications" and then the fonts of T-Bird would follow the font settings under "Fonts".

Those options no longer exist.

I suppose, for now, I'll have to explore the possibilities in the link you've provided.  In KDE 4 it was simple, now if I have to use the "hack" that is no longer the case.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4