GTK font sizes

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 03:42:17 UTC 2015

Ed Greshko composed on 2015-06-18 11:29 (UTC+0800):

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> UI fonts that you want to be different from system fonts need to be changed
>> according to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Pane_and_menu_fonts or by using a
>> Mozilla/TB theme.

> This doesn't appear to apply to the most recent versions of T-Bird.

If it wasn't supposed to, their would have been a big brough ha ha that it
stopped.

> According to the link

> chrome/userChrome.css is a file in the profile folder.

That is an optional profile directory. It doesn't exist unless a user creates it.

> There is no folder "chrome" and creating one and adding a userChrome.css with the suggested contents has no effect.

If you did it correctly it would constitute major breakage dictating a report
having already been filed by now on bugzilla.mozilla.org. Surely something
must have gone wrong in your create chrome/userChrome.css process.
chrome/userChrome.css always works as expected in my Mozilla product profiles.

You might try speeding up finding a solution via irc://moznet/#thunderbird or
irc://moznet/#linux

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/