GTK font sizes

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jun 18 08:31:56 UTC 2015

Am 18.06.2015 um 05:02 schrieb Felix Miata:
> Ed Greshko composed on 2015-06-18 10:49 (UTC+0800):
>
>> On 06/18/15 09:49, Felix Miata wrote:
>
>>> Exactly which TB fonts do you want to change?
>
>> The UI fonts.
>
> That's not exact. Which UI fonts, all? Some? If some, which? Are the UI fonts
> used by TB not now the same size and style as the UI fonts in KDE apps?
>
> UI fonts that you want to be different from system fonts need to be changed
> according to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Pane_and_menu_fonts or by using a
> Mozilla/TB theme

the point is that with KDE4 over years you just installed oxygen-gtk and
where done - the goal is NOT to change specific font sizes BUT to have
GTK, QT4 and QT5 applications IN THE SAME look and feel and this thread
sounds like we made a LARGE step backwards with Fedora 22 and KDE which
is the reason i consider skip F22 entirely and pray that things become
better