Korganizer Reminder Deamon Problem

Peter G. pgueckel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:15:46 UTC 2015

Emmett Culley wrote:

> I've turned off notifications for now.

While I was fiddling round, after I wrote the last of
this series of posts, I noticed that,, on the
korganizer edit reminder/configure page, there is a
repeat x times every x minutes field, which, by default
says repeat 1 time every  minute, but I have the box in
front of it unclicked and it never has been activated.
Perhaps, for some reason, the program doesn't recognize
that the box is not clicked. What I did was to go
through the three reminders and click/save and
unclick/save the box. I won't know until tomorrow
morning, when the reminders are next activated.