Plasma5 loss of configurability?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Tue Mar 10 18:00:05 UTC 2015

If you read the comments in the first article posted by Luigi you'll see
that they already realize this was a non-starter.  People were already
complaining with the same things we have pointed out.  There was a comment
from May 2014 that the functionality would be returned in the next year or
so, which is rapidly approaching.  If not, they they can expect a deluge of
complaints when people start actively using Plasma5 - better to get it
fixed before widespread adoption to avoid all that.