Plasma5 loss of configurability?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Fri Mar 13 10:32:46 UTC 2015

Ed, what you did was hack around the issue.  The vast majority of users
aren't going to know to do that nor will that help with the other items
such as date.   You can also use IOS, Windows, GNOME, KDE 4 etc. to display
24 hour time and the sky is blue.  We're discussing Plasma5 functionality
and within that context what I said was true.