Plasma 5 crash on Fedora 22

bitlord bitlord0xff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 05:33:07 UTC 2015

On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:59:04 +0000
José Matos <jamatos at fc.up.pt> wrote:

> Hi,
> 	after having updated to Fedora 22 when I enter in a plasma 5
> session I get a crash.
>
> Attached follows a crash report.
>
> Should I open a bug report?
>
> Regards,

I'm not 100% sure about this, I was testing some tc/rc images for
alpha, there was a missing package/s, and if I remember it correctly
trace looked like yours, can you check if you have 'plasma-desktop'
installed, if not try installing it.
If this fixes it, please report how did you install/update/upgrade to
f22? Maybe something else also need fixing, missing package was added
to live image creation "scripts"/spin-kickstarts (I just checked and
cannot find it, maybe it wasn't, or I don't know where).