Network icons documented?

Syam Krishnan syamcr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:48:23 UTC 2015

On 03/17/2015 03:13 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 03/17/15 00:49, Syam Krishnan wrote:
>> So is it possible to disable this check?
>> On machines not connected to Internet, but to a working LAN, Its irritating (on Windows too).
> I have found that you can't remove the package without removing some other stuff.

Against what do I file a bug report/feature request? I don't mean the
package dependency problem, but the very "!" mark feature.
I think there should be some option to disable it. Otherwise on machines
that are not expected to have Internet connectivity,
the icon indicates 'some problem' as if computers without Internet are
second class citizens.

Thanks,

Syam