Time on systray lags

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Mar 21 08:31:27 UTC 2015

Running F22 Beta-TC3 and I noticed something odd.

The digital clock on the systay can lag what is displayed via the "date" command by several seconds.  I've observed a lag of 12 seconds.  Since I'm frequently rebooting for testing I don't know if the lag will increase.

Strange thing, if I configure the digital clock to show seconds there is no lag.

Is anyone else seeing this?

What component would be appropriate for the bugzilla I think is needed.