Please Avoid Elipses in Subject Lines

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon May 11 14:44:47 UTC 2015

On Monday 11 May 2015 16:15:40 Reindl Harald wrote:
> you did not get the point - score by subjects and train bayes, in
> combination with other spamassassin rules and sa-update you catch nearly
> all spam without false positives
>
> if you don't want to take care about maintain a mailserver then please
> don't do it because maintaining a mailserver i a *fulltime job* and not
> take care often means making other mistakes affecting 3rd parties as well

I really don't have that much choice in the matter when my wife wants to
maintain a publicly accessible website and be able to contact people with it.

You shoulda seen what what I had to deal with before I started trying to
manage the spam. And you have no idea how gratifying it was when I started
getting more email then she did due to the alerts about Fedora updates.

I do the best I can with the brain and energy I have by the time I get off from
work.

believed to be clean.