Gonna be a little irritating again Sorry

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon May 11 16:46:04 UTC 2015

On 05/11/2015 02:15 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Please everyone... I am not trolling or trying to start a debate. I am just
> stating my own very personal views with the following.
>
> I will start and end with the same statement.
>
> My comments here in no way reflects the exceptionally good work and
> repsonsiveness of Fedora's KDE Team.
>
> This is the first time that I can remember that I am not looking forward to
> the next release of Fedora.

Hmm, how long have you been around :).  I think this will be another skipped
release for my organization, as we did when KDE4 came out.  However, it will
be good to get plasma 5 out there and tested and fixed so that when F23 comes
out hopefully it will be usable.  Meanwhile I think we'll happily stay on F21.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com