fc22 - howto resize windows?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Sun May 17 17:27:17 UTC 2015

On 8 May 2015 at 13:53, Glenn Holmer <cenbe at kolabnow.com> wrote:
> On 05/08/2015 07:28 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

>>> Breeze. Changed to Oxygen and found I could grab the borders but the
>>> cursor wasn't indicating as much.
>>
>> My cursor changes, odd.
>>
>> Are you using kwin-5.3.0-2 ? (It included a fix wrt cursors vs 5.3.0-1)
>
> Check which cursor theme you're using. Adwaita seems broken in this
> regard, but Breeze and Breeze Snow work correctly.

This is interesting, I've checked F22 Final TC4, by default 'Breeze'
is selected as the cursor theme, but the resize arrows don't work.
Changing to Adwaita then back to Breeze fixes it. That's on a freshly
installed system. On the live system there aren't resize arrows, I
didn't check which cursor theme was selected.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk