kde plasma/breeze problems

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 05:43:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have made my system (Fedora 22 x86_64) up to date with DNF, rebooted and started KDE from run level 3 with startx.

There are still things that still don't work.

1) menu->systemsettings does nothing that I can see. NO menu appeared.
2) I
have a laptop display and a Samsung TV as monitor 2 but the settings are not a dual monitor. The Samsung has nothing on the bottom, I have "auto hide" set. Hovering the mouse pointer over where the menu (bar/panel?) should appear produces NO activity.
3) The desktop right button click now works for a while but is currently non responsive.

Any hints/tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

George...