user creation differences

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed May 27 12:09:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

this is probably because you updated your system after you installed it. We
were targeting this layout for final F22 image (also with complete F22 theme),
but unfortunately we didn't make it and thus people get these changes in
updates.

Regards,
Jan
--
Jan Grulich <jgrulich at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Developer Experience - Packaging