F22: what's wrong with system tray?

Sudhir Khanger ml at sudhirkhanger.com
Wed May 27 15:16:45 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 27 May 2015 8:38:03 AM Temlakos wrote:
> > As for WMSystemTray, import the KWin rule and modify it to your desire via
> > SystemSettings.
>
> How? I've never done that before nor seen it done.
>
> Temlakos

http://fpaste.org/226096/

Copy and save above to a file. Import that file from SystemSettings>Window
Behavior>Window Rules.

I also like these two modifications.
Uncheck Arrangement & Access > Skip Taskbar
Appearance & Fixes > Window Type > Force > Normal

Autostart with following command
wmsystemtray --non-wmaker --bgcolor white

http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2014/06/where-are-my-systray-icons/
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=122722

--
Regards,