broken icons in folder view plasmoid

Mattia Verga mattia.verga at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 2 17:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi, on my workspace I have a folder view plasmoid set to show the
Desktop folder.
When I log in into KDE I always have some icons broken in this plasmoid
(see attached screenshot), but if I right click on one of the broken
icons (for example Home) and I choose "properties" I can view the icon.
After that if I click yes all icons in plasmoid show up correctly.

I already tried to reset user preferences by removing the .kde directory
and the 'plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc' config file under
.config directory.

Is there anything else I can try to fix the problem? Am I the only one
with this problem?

Thanks for any help.