Stepping down from KDE SIG

Mark Haney mark.haney at vifprogram.com
Tue Nov 3 13:16:42 UTC 2015

Maybe slightly OT on this thread, but what is this i3 that you mention?

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Michael J Gruber <
michaeljgruber+gmane at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> > I am sorry, but after 8 years of volunteering and ending up with almost
> 400
> > packages to take care of, I just have to scale down. It was fun while it
> lasted.
> > I wish the remaining KDE SIG members good luck for the future.
>
> Thanks to you (and Rex and others) for all the hard work that you've
> been doing over the years!
>
> KDE has been my DE of choice on Fedora for rougly that time frame -
> incidentally until yesterday, when the combined hassle of "crash on
> external output changes" and "mysterious login times" finally made me
> jump the KDE ship (for i3) in a term where I simply need stability for
> professionial presentations.
>
> Despite upstream being what it is - the Fedora KDE Spin and SIG where
> always at their best!
>
> Cheers
> Michael

Mark Haney ::: Senior Systems Engineer
*VIF* International Education
P.O. Box 3566 ::: Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515 ::: USA
919-265-5006 office

Global learning for all.
www.vifprogram.com
<http://www.vifprogram.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=VIF>