Stepping down from KDE SIG

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Wed Nov 4 02:32:43 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-29 10:00, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in recent times, I have been increasingly unable and unwilling to adequately
> (co)maintain the huge set of packages known as the KDE Software Compilation
> (i.e., the union of the KDE Plasma Workspaces, KDE Frameworks and KDE
> Applications release sets), which I will refer to as "KDE SC" in this mail.

cut

> I am sorry, but after 8 years of volunteering and ending up with almost 400
> packages to take care of, I just have to scale down. It was fun while it lasted.
> I wish the remaining KDE SIG members good luck for the future.
>
> Kind regards,
>          Kevin Kofler

Having left something I devoted a great amount of time a few years ago,
I understand some of your feelings.

I appreciate the work you have put into the project over the years and
agree with some of your frustrations.

Hope your future endeavors find the dedication that you had with KDE.
Good luck and enjoy the new found free time.