apper after upgrade wants to update from F22

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Thu Nov 5 14:48:17 UTC 2015

Wasn't there a thread about apper having issues and it was going to be
replaced by muon... but muon had issues also.

I've never had much luck with apper...  It was always annoying so I
disabled it long ago, and after the thread about muon, not particularly
enthusiastic about giving it a try.   Command line is much simpler and it
works.