Dolphin support for Google Drive

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:04:24 UTC 2015

A new feature in F23 is limited support for Google Drive in Nautilus.
You have to authenticate (once) with Google Online Accounts and then
can upload or download files by dragging. It's limited in that it's not
really usable as a mounted filesystem and isn't synced (basically
because GD still doesn't have an official Linux client), but still.

My question is whether anyone is working on a Dolphin equivalent. I did
try Nautilus under KDE but it crashed after a while and doesn't seem to
be very stable at the moment.

poc