kde4 in F22

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Fri Nov 6 16:59:16 UTC 2015

On Friday 06 November 2015 16:30:39 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> I was going to ask the same question, I saw that you already build base
> apps , I had install it 2 days ago from yours copr repo , as is working
> very well .

Good to hear that.

> Thanks for doing this , I'd love help you and keep this as non-official
> release , because I'm going upgrade my laptop to F23 but with KDE4 .

As previously, testing and reporting would be most helpful in my opinion.

You can as well git pull the repo, make changes in existing or add new specs
(there's no point submitting rpms, but you can as well), and submit it back
with pull request.  I'll check the changes and send it to copr builders if
approved.

Regards