F23: Extract here / Video Previews in dolphin

Florian Sievert caleb at phobeus.de
Sat Nov 7 13:06:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

thanks for checking. You seems to be right. When I am using Konqueror
the menu for extract and compress seems to be there and working fine as
well. However within dolphin they are all ripped off. Seems like it is
not detecting the .desktop files for the services for some reason.

Best regards,
Florian