Dolphin support for Google Drive

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:09:03 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 12:07 +0300, Oleg Markin wrote:
> Aha, I said the KDE is full of surprises:)

[Please don't top-post here, it really screws up quoting]

Unfortunately the implementation of GD support is not really usable at
present:

1) You get almost no feedback when uploading a file. It just sits there
and eventually rings a bell when it's finished. Haven't tried
downloading yet.

2) After uploading the file to a GD folder, it says it's done but the
file isn't there. Searching around shows what presumably is the file
sitting in the GD top-level folder, with the name "Untitled".

So a fair way to go yet. Maybe we just have to wait for Google to
release a proper Linux client. Oh, the irony ...

poc