apper exclude packages?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Nov 7 23:46:26 UTC 2015

On 11/08/15 07:41, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> OK, lastly, does yum or dnf see this updates too or not?
>>>
>>> Either way, something wierd is going on.
>>>
>> I did edit dnf.conf .... (which I sort of mentioned in my original
>> message)
> Please remove the exclude from dnf.conf and retest (it should not be needed
> if in .repo files).  I'm curious if it dnf behavior is the same as pk or not
> wrt to exclude= in .repo files only.

[root at localhost dnf]# cat dnf.conf
[main]
gpgcheck=1
installonly_limit=3
clean_requirements_on_remove=true
[root at localhost dnf]#

root at localhost dnf]# dnf clean all
Cleaning repos: updates fedora
Cleaning up Everything
[root at localhost dnf]# dnf --refresh check-update
Fedora 23 - x86_64 - Updates                      1.7 MB/s | 4.9 MB     00:02
Fedora 23 - x86_64                                2.0 MB/s |  43 MB     00:21
Last metadata expiration check performed 0:00:34 ago on Sun Nov  8 07:45:02 2015.
[root at localhost dnf]#

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from
computers altogether.