kde5 pager

George Avrunin avrunin at math.umass.edu
Mon Nov 9 19:55:19 UTC 2015

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 12:41:34 -0700, "P.  Gueckel" <pgueckel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't help, exactly, but...
>
> Have you thought of using Activities? You could have 3
> (or more) Activities. I don't know whether the Virtual
> Desktops are unique to an Activity, but, presumably,
> you could have 12 Virtual Desktops this way.
> Otherwise, create more Activities?
>
> Just an idea :-)

Well, the last time I looked at Activities (which was a while ago, certainly
pre-KDE 5, and maybe I didn't get things right then), they weren't all visible
at the same time. So I didn't have the same cues to what was going on in each
of those activities at the time.  But I will take another look.  Thanks for
the suggestion.