F23: Extract here / Video Previews in dolphin

Florian Sievert caleb at phobeus.de
Mon Nov 9 23:06:55 UTC 2015

Hi there,

allright, if someone still suffers by the missing previews in dolphin,
it looks like I just found a solution by compiling the latest version of
"ffmpegthumbs" from the KDE server. Its been a while since I was
creating RPM packages, so expect that the package is doing evil stuff,
kill your kitty and likely break something else. It is however working
for me and might be a hotfix for those who are currently missing their
video thumbs within dolphin:

http://phobeus.de/tmp/kdesig/

I added the SRC.RPM for those who wants to rebuild on their own and also
including the SPEC file. I am also not sure about the licensing and how
this is related to "kffmpegthumbnail" that seems to be for some reason
having licence issues and thus was provided within RPMFusion. Maybe some
can help leading me if this need to be filled for the official issue
tracker or RPMFusion, so someone who actually can do packaging might
provide it for the wild.

Best regards,
Florian