F23: Extract here / Video Previews in dolphin

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Nov 16 17:53:20 UTC 2015

Am 16.11.2015 um 18:49 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> Good point, I can add compatibility symlinks for kde4 servicemenus in kf5 ark.
> Alternatively, we can do the same for kde4 ark, by addking kf5 compat servicemenu symilinks.

kdesvn items suffer from the same problems - missing in folder view

BTW: looks like subversion history from the action menu is fine but
trying compare with last version just closes the window without any result

the real solution would be Konqueror portet to KDE5/QT5 because there
are also lacking other things like add the "delete" instead only trash
to the context menu in konqueror settings has no effect for folderview

however, yes, compatibility links whereever possible, direction don't
really matter when the result is achieved