Cursor movement logs me out

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Oct 1 09:51:18 UTC 2015

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> But the sole cause of this screen-locking, in my case,
>> is movement of the cursor - possibly faster movement than normal.
>
> Check for active screen edges/corners in System Setings, you may have one
> of them set to "Lock screen".

Thanks for the response.
It certainly feels like what you say,
but I don't see anything set in System Settings=>Workspace
to enable screen locking when crossing edges.

Actually, I haven't had this problem for a couple of days.
I still get the "Plasma died" message a couple of times each day,
but there seems to be an instant recovery, as far as I can see.
Maybe the recovery is not always perfect?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net