Plan for F22 KDE updates after F23 release?

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 3 21:26:43 UTC 2015

On 03/10/2015 20:40, P.  Gueckel wrote:
> Roderick Johnstone wrote:
>
>> Its not convenient for us all to update to F23.
>
> After having read of all the troubles you guys had for
> the past six months ;-) and in view of the great
> experience, stability and polish I have experienced with
> 23ß so far, a clean install (what I always do) would be
> worth setting an evening aside for.

Thank you for the F23 endorsement. (I do always do fresh installs rather
than upgrades).

I'd need to review and test the other changes in F23 before deploying to
the research group (probably more than an evenings work).

Unfortunately the F23 release comes just at the point when I have many
other commitments with all our new students (hence I had planned to
deploy F22 then F24).

When the student commitment finally quietens down I guess I'll have to
look at F23 more closely if major updates to F22 KDE cease.

Roderick