Audio Widget Won't

P. Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:14:59 UTC 2015

Until the recent upgrade of KDE about 3 or so days
ago, my x86_64 desktop computer had troubles with the
audio widget: sometimes it showed in the system tray,
sometimes it didn't. I had to disable and re-enable it
in the tray settings for it to work (sound seemed to
work, at least system sound did, but I had no control
over the volume).

Well, now, since the upgrade, everything's been fine
on the desktop and the problem has shifted to the i686
laptop, which, previously, had not displayed the
problem. I have logged out and back in, rebooted,
etc., but it persists.